Wednesday 18 March 2015

Introduction.

Hiiiiiiiii! =)

My name is Sheelalipi Sahana. I'm from India and this is basically me trying my hand at blogging. I've been following Booktube for quite some while now and many of them have blogs too where they share their opinions and ratings on the books they've read.

I don't know if this is silly but every time I finish a book, I have this overwhelming urge to share my thoughts and views on it. I do have a Goodreads account where I rate books and post short reviews but I mostly just use it to discover new books, keep a track of my reading challenge and follow my favourite accounts.

I feel like it is my duty to warn you beforehand of the kind of content that's gonna be posted. I'm no professional. I'm just your regular college girl majoring in English Literature. So yeah.. 

Please bear with me because I will make stupid mistakes as that is the story of my life =D

Thank you and happy reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment